irr.app.(ext). - Perkeluchenie (Expanded version) CD **TEMPORARILY OUT OF STOCK**
- Remastered, sonically enhanced and expanded version of an album originally released in 2004 (also still available in the ICR shop). For the first time, ‘Hypothetical Tardigrade Resurrection’ parts 2-6 have been united with the eremetic part 1 (previous released separately as one side of a split 7″ in 2004). Also included is the hefty ‘Wretched Density’ remix ‘Dented Switchery’ (also previously available only on a split 7″). These bonus tracks have been given particularly close attention, both being completely rebuilt from the original sources in order to remedy their previous sonic deficiencies.
- Fully-printed, cottage-made CDR released by errata in excelsis [eie018] in an edition of 200. Packaged in a clear jewel case with a fold-out insert and double-sided tray card.
- Duration: 56:17.
- 1. Hypothetical Tardigrade Resurrection, part 1 [6:40]
2. Hypothetical Tardigrade Resurrection, parts 2 & 3 [7:37]
3. Perekluchenie: The Stairway To The Blue Light Subsides [5:48]
4. Wretched Density [6:02]
5. Hypothetical Tardigrade Resurrection, parts 4, 5 & 6 [16:33]
6. Milking The Dead For Distraction [3:20]
7. Dented Switchery [10:15]
- Behind every ambiguously pronounced name lies an ambiguously pronounced sense of purpose. In other words: who can say what is really going on here? Whatever it is, it is delightfully dada. irr. app. (ext.) remain more concrete (i.e. musique) than a rusting parking structure on a windy day. Music does occasionally spill out from the crisp snips and gravel, but it is only as one other element in an overall sound construct. Here, no-music IS the music! Get it? Now go read some John Cage. The simplicity of a burbling stream washes out of a reverberation of flange. Voices are air dropped into the squeaking remnants of things left decaying in the basement. Small noises are looped and heaped upon one another, evoking a temporarily quiet cacophony that is sloooowly faaaaded ooooout in favour of a slooowly faaaaaded iiiin drones vs frogs episode. One thinks lovingly on Hafler Trio, P16.D4, NWW, Chris Watson, etc. Put your Irr. to the App. and get (ext).